While we are extremely selective with our contact with press, No Hate has been reported on in several published articles for our more publicly visible activities.
This page is used to compile and track all the mentions of us we find in the news. Note that us linking an article here should not be considered endorsement of an article, journalist, or publisher (and indeed, there are some here we are not too fond of).
No Hate Marches in Seattle Pride Parade
- Amazon Staff Demand Ban of Books Calling Transgender People Mentally Ill - Bloomberg and Amazon staff demand ban of books calling transgender people mentally ill: ‘If we bill ourselves as the world’s biggest bookstore, that comes with a lot of responsibility’ - Fortune
- Amazon employees protest the retail giant’s sale of anti-transgender books - happymag.tv
- Amazon Workers Advocating for Trans Rights Within Company March at Seattle Pride - The Daily Wire
No Hate’s Die-In Protest at Amazon’s Pride Flag Ceremony
On June 1st, 2022, No Hate staged a die-in protest at Amazon’s 2022 Pride Month kickoff event. You can read the speech we made on that day here.
- Amazon employees protest the sale of books they say are anti-trans - The Washington Post
- Amazon employees storm a company Pride Month celebration, protesting the sale of transphobic content - Business Insider
- Concerned that Amazon offers anti-trans guides for parents, workers shut down the company’s Pride Month kickoff - The Seattle Times
- Amazon Employees “Die” at Company Pride Kickoff - The Stranger
- Trans ‘die-in’ at Amazon disrupts company Pride party - KUOW
- Amazon workers stage ‘die-in’ protest over refusal to stop selling anti-trans books - Pink News
- Amazon Workers Kept the Spirit of Pride Alive with an Anti-Transphobia Protest - them.
- Amazon employees call on the company to stop selling books deemed as anti-trans - Engadget
- Amazon employees interrupt Pride event to protest sales of anti-LGBTQ2S+ books - Xtra Magazine
- Workers stage ‘die-in’ at Amazon Pride to protest transphobic book sales - Input Mag
- Amazon workers stage die-in to protest anti-trans books the company continues to sell - Daily Kos
- Amazon employees protested its Pride event over its sale of anti-trans books - Lithub
- Amazon Called Out As ‘Anti-Trans’ During Pride Flag Ceremony - Outkick
No Hate in Solidarity with Seattle Pride Parade
On April 7th, 2022, Seattle Pride published this statement of solidarity with No Hate, following their decision not to partner with Amazon for the 2022 Pride Parade.
No Hate’s First Press Attention
On March 25th, 2022, No Hate at Amazon has its first known mention in the press in this article from Business Insider.